Second Grade Cafe

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer To-Do Lists

Do you have a summer to-do list? Every summer I plan to develop detailed lessons for every subject. I imagine a file folder with not only the activities and resources, but also a description of what to do on each day. After eighteen years of teaching, this hasn't happened as of yet! I find myself reading blogs, listening to podcasts, and scrolling through Twitter and Pinterest instead. Now that I'm half-way through summer break, I think I will trash my to-do list, curl up with a good book, and enjoy summer! Here's what I'm reading:

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it's considered "curing up with a book", if it's an educational one. You're such a go getter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just a big nerd. And this is an awesome book!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete